Our information is accurate, per the regulations as stated by the BBS here: http://www.bbs.ca.gov/pdf/forms/licensee_ce_faqs_102014.pdf
Please see sections VI and VII, I've copied the pertinent points below.
VI. HOW WILL THE NEW REGULATIONS ABOUT CE PROVIDERS AFFECT LICENSEES?
Effective July 1, 2015, licensees must take CE courses from one of the following:
1) A board-recognized approval agency
2) A provider who has been approved or registered by a board recognized approval agency
VII. WHO ARE THE BOARD-RECOGNIZED APPROVAL AGENCIES OR ORGANIZATIONS THAT I CAN
TAKE MY CE FROM?
The following are Board recognized approval agencies:
1) National Association of Social Workers (NASW)
2) Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB)
3) National Board of Certified Counselors (NBCC)
4) National Association of School Psychologists (NASP)
5) American Psychological Association (APA)